db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Tomás Martínez Soldevilla (BBI) <tomas.marti...@bbi.co.at>
Subject AW: AW: ODBC and Derby
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 07:19:34 GMT

I am using  http://fabforce.net/dbdesigner4 (GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE)

The tool provides the direct ERD modelling too.

What tool are you using?

Von: legolas wood [mailto:legolas.w@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 25. Februar 2007 23:02
An: Derby Discussion
Betreff: Re: AW: ODBC and Derby

Hi Tomas,
Can you please tell me which DB designer you are using and what kind of
Desing environment it has?
Does it provides ERD diagram, visual query builder...?

Tomás Martínez Soldevilla (BBI) wrote:

I use now 'DB Designer' to design and document my Darby-Database. All
features (Reverse Engineering, Design, HTML-Documentation) are running very
I connect the database through the JDBC-ODBC driver using the 'DB2 Run Time
Client' and dbxoodbc.dll.
Tomás Martínez