db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Derby in large scale deployment ?
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 00:15:13 GMT
Also note that derby may not be able to recognize that multiple derby
instances are running if you place the database on a network drive as
it uses per machine JVM locks to catch multiple instances incorrectly
running against the same image.  Not catching this can lead to
corruptions depending on what the multiple instances are doing.