db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Amir Michail" <amich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying derby db via tomcat
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 01:37:58 GMT
On 12/27/06, Amir Michail <amichail@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't start the derby server outside of Eclipse properly.
>
> Using the startNetworkServer command, I get this error:
>
> ij> select * from links;
> ERROR 42Y07: Schema 'AMICHAIL' does not exist

This turned out to be a db path problem. The path given with the
connect command is with respect to the location where the
startNetworkServer command is started.

I also had a security problem with the connect that I solved like this:

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=653424&messageID=3840697

Amir