db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: Query regarding derby
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:40:36 GMT
Hi, Sridhar.  I'm sorry to say that the Derby community is an open
source community of volunteers and is under no obligation to "respond as
soon as possible."  I think folks have done their best to try and answer
your questions.  It appears that you are running into deadlock
situations and without lots more detail there's not much more anybody
can do to help.

If you have a need for a guaranteed response time and a guaranteed fix
to your problem if needed, I highly recommend purchasing support from
Sun or IBM.  You can contact me directly if you'd like support from Sun
and I can point you to the appropriate resources; I'm sure others on
this list who work for IBM would be happy to link you up with IBM support.

Cheers,

David