db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Caine <Step...@commongrnd.com>
Subject Derby Web Manager
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 19:03:16 GMT
Derby Users:

Our company has created a web-based Derby manager.  This is an
"preview" that we are putting up for a short while so Derby users can
play with it.

The Derby manager (QDBM) will be included in our next Qilan release
(our web development product).

To access QDBM, go to: http://willow.powersrvcs.net:8080/qilan/
_q_support/

Username:	qilan
Password:	qdbm

A single database is running, Portal_Control.  It can be accessed with:

Username:	QILAN
Password:	MY_PASSWORD

If you want to see what the web interface (front end) looks like that
uses Portal_Control, go to:

http://willow.powersrvcs.net:8080/qilan/Login

The login information can be viewed by holding the cursor over the
input fields (title tags).

While it is fine to modify Portal_Control, it may become unusable if
certain data is deleted/modified.  If this happens, notify
stephen@commongrnd.com to restore the data base.

We appreciate your comments and suggestions.  We expect it will get
broken several times over the next few days :)

Stephen Caine
CommonGround Softworks, Inc.
www.qilan.com

Phil McNamara