db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Suraj Batuwana <sbatuw...@virtusa.com>
Subject Re: Error when executing query:com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.StaleConnectionException: Meta-data for Container org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer@6fd148fc could not be accessed
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 06:20:41 GMT

Hi Suresh,
Many thanks for the reply. Yes, as you said jdk15 does not have the above
issue. But now the big problem is my application does not support jdk15. Is
there a way we can have a fix for the above issue with using the jdk14 ?
-Suraj

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Error-when-executing-query%3Acom.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.StaleConnectionException%3A-Meta-data-for-Container-org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer%406fd148fc-could-not-be-accessed-tf2634449.html#a7634026