db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Suraj Batuwana <sbatuw...@virtusa.com>
Subject Re: Error when executing query:com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.StaleConnectionException: Meta-data for Container org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer@6fd148fc could not be accessed
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:46:02 GMT

createDB.sql in the attached zip file has all the sqls for database tables,
indexes and views
Error comes when run SELECT * FROM

Can use the CreateDatabase.bat to create the derby database and
TestIssue.bat can use to test the issue.
derby.log has the error I am getting.

Above was tested with derby but get the same results

Please let me know if any one of you able to reproduce the issue

http://www.nabble.com/file/4227/DerbyIssue.zip DerbyIssue.zip