db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Suraj Batuwana <sbatuw...@virtusa.com>
Subject Re: Failed to start database with Derby/Websphere
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 03:20:50 GMT

Hi Rajesh,
	I am not using one database from the cliet and the datasource.

	Yes , I understand for Embedded a Derby database can be booted only from a
single JVM.
	And that cause the problem for my errors(I have later found out)

	But according to my application requirement I can't used the Network
Server.

	According to some mailing groups this issue is not a bug but known problem
which can be improved.

	If it is so it will be much help full for my application.
-Suraj