db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Fernanda Pizzorno <Fernanda.Pizzo...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Testing
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:35:25 GMT
Hi Kristian,

Last week I tried to subscribe using a gmail account, and it was not as
easy as you describe. When I sent the emails with no subject and no
message body, I got them in return with the following message:

[...]

    derby-commits-subscribe@db.apache.org
<mailto:derby-commits-subscribe@db.apache.org>

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 12): 552 spam score (5.5) exceeded threshold
[...]

The workaround was to write something in the subject and message body.

Regards,

Fernanda