db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Duncan Groenewald <duncangroenew...@xtra.co.nz>
Subject Re: Does Derby support Transaction Logging ?
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 08:08:54 GMT
Thanks, I just read the material on the transaction logs.  However I
still don't see how I would be able to achieved what I want which is:

   1. Set up a new derby database server on another server (server_2)
   2. Restore the database from a database backup from server_1
   3. Copy server_1 logs every 15 minutes and load them into server_2