db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Error when executing query:com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.StaleConnectionException: Meta-data for Container org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer@6fd148fc could not be accessed
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:25:01 GMT
>             I have execute the simple select on this particular view as
> SELECT * FROM vwDerbyBaseView using a small java client for all the
> derby modes (Embedded and Network)
>
>             Then the same error Meta-data for Container
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer@6fd148fc could not be
> accessed was given in the derby.log

Great! It sounds like you've managed to isolate a reproducible test case.

Can you package up the CREATE TABLE, CREATE INDEX, and CREATE VIEW statements
for this particular view, together with the SELECT statement, into a single
SQL script file, so that others can confirm the behavior in other configurations?

thanks,

bryan

P.S. It definitely feels like a resource shortage problem. As a workaround, have
you tried giving the JVM more resources?