db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Julius.Stroffek" <Julius.Strof...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Query regarding derby
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:19:54 GMT
Hi Sridharsingh,

I asked some more questions about this, the code you send looks alright
but does not explain anything related to the problem you are having.
---
Is it possible for you to upgrade to a newer version of Derby? I think
the version 10.0 is not supported by the community any more.

What request are you executing? I have not found it in any of 2 files
you have attached. Is it the first request after connecting to a
database or the problem appears after a while?

Cheers

Julo