db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Julius.Stroffek" <Julius.Strof...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Query regarding derby
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 14:39:32 GMT
Hi Sridharsingh,

Please describe more your running configuration. This kind of error may
occur if you are running different instances of derby to access a same
database.

Which version of derby are you running? Do you have more instances of
derby on the same machine? What exactly are you doing?

I have posted the reply to derby-user mailing list since I think it is
related more to the user issue.

Cheers

Julo