db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Robert Enyedi <robert.eny...@intland.com>
Subject Re: Heap and stack size for Derby server
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 14:02:07 GMT
Thanks for all of your replies, but I'm not saying that we have a bug
here. It's just that for large IN clauses there are many levels of
recursive calls in the server.

This reminded me of the other runtime memory limit, the heap. And so I
asked for some best practices on sizing these.

Regards,
Robert