db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Robert Enyedi <robert.eny...@intland.com>
Subject Re: Heap and stack size for Derby server
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 15:15:50 GMT
Bryan,

My problems came from a simple query containing an IN clause with 5000
items in it. I went over this easily by increasing the stack size limit
to 1024 KB.
The question I'm asking is if there are some best practicing in sizing
the heap and stack for the Derby process based on the query
complexities, number of database objects and estimated amount of data.

Regards,
Robert