db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: problem when using several connections against Embedded Derby
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:51:52 GMT
legolas wood wrote:
> Hi
> I have a problem when i use several connections for an embedded derby
> database.
> problem is that simply it say that there is no such table in the
> database when i use more than one connection.
> does any one has the same problem ?

Hi Legolas,

I agree with David that more information would be useful.

A shot in the dark; do you connect with the same user (or no user
specified) for all connections?
If not, remember that the default schema will be different for the
connections. To fix this, you can either used fully qualified table
names etc in your queries, use 'set schema' or specify the same user for
all connections.

regards,
--
Kristian