db-derby-user mailing list archives

From RaghuRam Mynampati <mm_raghu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Importing data Issue in Derby Databaseusing NetBeans IDE
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:14:43 GMT
hi,

  I am Importing data from and Excel file into Derby database using NetBeans IDE and I am
Using procedure for it.
  When I am using it I am getting the following error

ERROR 42X04: Column COLOUM2 is either not in any table in the

FROM list or appears within a join specification and is outside the

scope of the join specification or appears in a HAVING clause and is not

in the GROUP BY list. If this is a CREATE or ALTER TABLE  statement then

COLUMN is not a column in the target table."

PLEASE ANYBODY HELP. I SHOULD FIX THE ISSUE.

thanks,

Rags

Sponsored Link