Hello!!
I am a newbie.
I am working on a project called "Concurrency Control And Locking Protocol" in which we have to modify current source code of locking protocol by a new locking protocol algorithm say SLP,designed by us to test our SLP.
Can anyone help me how and from where i can download derby source code?
Where can i find Locking Protocol code and internals documentation of derby source code?
After making some changes in derby source code i want to compile whole source code to test new source code functionality?How can i compile and test? Plz help me out..

Thanx in advance.
Ramavtar..

--

Ramavtar Choudhary