db-derby-user mailing list archives

From mball...@oreillyauto.com
Subject Re: Derby 10.1.3.1 Embedded+Network
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:57:46 GMT
However, based on various documentation I have read, it appears the best of
both worlds is Embedded+Network mode, and, unless there is some other doc
which says this is a limitation in this mode, then it seems this should be
a workable solution.  This should allow Tomcat5 to realize the benefits of
embedded mode, while not restricting other (non-tomcat) users access to the
derby system.
Thanks, MikeB

Mike Ballard
Director of Internet Development and Networking
O'Reilly Auto Parts
(417) 874-7107 Ofc
(417) 838-0271 Cell

             michael.mouer@she
             rwin.com
             10/16/2006 01:42          "Derby Discussion"
             PM                        <derby-user@db.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

                  "Derby               Re: Derby 10.1.3.1 Embedded+Network
                Discussion"
             <derby-user@db.ap
                 ache.org>

Then you want to run NetWorkServer mode and not Embedded mode.

mballard@oreillyauto.com
10/16/2006 01:58 PM
Please respond to "Derby Discussion"