db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Ron Chan <rc...@i-tao.com>
Subject Re: multiple webapps many embedded vs single network
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 10:52:24 GMT

I guess either way, derby allows me to do this easily, i just need to move
the folder where the data is held

I was more refering to what is more efficient, if i run multiple embedded
derby instances does it need greater memory requirements than a single
network server instance serving all the databases?