db-derby-user mailing list archives

From michael connor <michael.con...@homecall.co.uk>
Subject 'Derby Developer's Guide' error?
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:40:09 GMT
In the 'Derby Developer's Guide' under 'After Installing':
-- The text refers to 'install.html' being installed with Derby.
This does not exist in the UNIX binary distribution.  Is
this Windows specific?
--Also, what does "the Derby development environment"
mean here? To me this suggests some kind of IDE, and is
especially confusing when 'environment' is specifically
defined in the 'Getting started with Derby' manual under
'Terminology':
 "The two types of environments are the embedded
 environment and the client/server environment."
Since I can't find 'install.html' this question is left hanging.
Regards,
Micky