db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: SQLSTATE: XSDG0Page Page(7,Container(0, 848)) could not be read from disk.
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 16:18:41 GMT
There may or may not be more information in the derby.log.  Are you
getting any disk errors, does the file seg0/c350.dat exist and have
reasonable permissions.  My guess (but there really is not enough
info here) is that recovery is trying to access page 7 of container 848
(seg0/c350.dat), and for some reason it can't.  Those reasons could be
that the file does not exist/bad permission, disk error reading that
sector, file is not that long.

What derby version are you using?