Yes,

It all depends how you created the table - have you tried running the query by specifying you table name in uppercase such as:
j> select columnnumber, columnname, columndatatype
   from sys.systables t, sys.syscolumns, sys.sysschemas s
   where tableid=referenceid and t.schemaid=s.schemaid
     and schemaname='SYS' and tablename='DATA'
   order by columnnumber;

_or_ you can also run "select * from sys.systables" and find out if your table appears in the list being retrieved...then check the actual table identifier (aka name)...

Hope this helps a bit,

--francois

but I can't retreive the column of my table 'data'. Here is what i
tested :
ij> select columnnumber, columnname, columndatatype
    from sys.systables t, sys.syscolumns, sys.sysschemas s
    where tableid=referenceid and t.schemaid=s.schemaid
      and schemaname='SYS' and tablename='data'
    order by columnnumber;

And the result is :

COLUMNNUMB&|COLUMNNAME|COLUMNDATATYPE

0 lignes sélectionnées