db-derby-user mailing list archives

From michael.mo...@sherwin.com
Subject Error -4499
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 17:11:03 GMT
Can anyone tell me why this happens or point me to error codes - I
searched the Derby error codes I could find in the reference but couldn't
find this one.

Internal Exception: org.apache.derby.client.am.DisconnectException:
java.security.PrivilegedActionException : Error opening socket to server
localhost on port 1527 with message : nullError Code: -4499

Michael
michael.mouer@sherwin.com
This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, then delete and destroy the original message
and all copies. You should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message,
in whole or in part, without permission of the sender.