db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Caine <step...@commongrnd.com>
Subject Re: Qilan and Derby manager (was: Re: Have you tried 10.2 beta?)
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:36:33 GMT
Kristian,

The Qilan image file is designed for the Mac OS.  The Qilan Data Base
Manager (QDBM) is a web based tool built with AJAX.  We do not
provide this separately (yet).  QDBM is part of our Tomcat
installation.  I think it may be best for you to wait till we release
our next update (due in about a month or so).

So, in sum...  When you download Qilan, you get the Qilan Developer,
Tomcat, Derby, and QDBM.  All the configuration is done for you so
that the parts work together.

Sorry,

Stephen Caine
CommonGround Softworks, Inc.