db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Francois Orsini" <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retreive colummn name of a table from java
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:08:29 GMT
All the Derby database system tables reside in the 'SYS' schema whereas the
default "user" schema is named 'APP'. When you log in to derby, the default
schema where the objects are created is 'APP'.

In your (own) query, you had not restricted the query against any particular
schema, hence it picked it up.