db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Caine <step...@commongrnd.com>
Subject Re: Have you tried 10.2 beta?
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 01:06:22 GMT
Kathey,

We are testing 10.2 beta with our Derby manager.  Our manager is
built with AJAX and is part of our web development application,
Qilan.  My first observation was that deleting a column was not
supported (yet), but Bryan offered an explanation and timetable.

Our manager can be used to execute raw SQL commands, start/stop
Derby, create/delete databases/users, create/delete/modify/display
tables and schema.  We have also have a nice GUI for displaying and
editing table data.

Qilan can then be used to create SQL commands via a GUI.

I only mention all of this because this is the kind of testing we are
doing.  I hope this will give you sufficient information that will be
helpful.

I followed your link to send in beta reports (http://wiki.apache.org/
db-derby/TenTwoApplicationTesting), but I could not find how to
submit a report.  Can you be more specific?

Thanks,

Stephen Caine
CommonGround Softworks, Inc.