db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "David Van Couvering" <david.vancouver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to make a replication between mysql and derby?
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:38:23 GMT
I haven't used it myself, but you might check out using Daffodil Replicator
to replicate between Derby and MySQL.

http://opensource.replicator.daffodilsw.com/

The only solution I know besides that is basically building some kind of
replication system yourself, which is doable, but not a small effort.

David