db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Have you tried 10.2 beta?
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 06:52:30 GMT

> I suspect there are more posts like these in the Apache archives but a
> google search on "derby + 10.2 site:mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox"
> gets over 10,000 hits and 427,000 without the domain qualification. If
> there were a way to exclude derby-dev and derby-user traffic from those
> results it'd be easier. :-)

The search query 'derby 10.2 site:mail-archives.apache.org
-"db-derby"' produced a nice compact 27 hits. Mails worth noting not
already mentioned are:

* Halley trying out Roller with 10.2 alpha and it working where 10.1
did not. [1]

* Hari Kodungallur using 10.2 in place of 10.1 in geronimo and having
no problems on startup. Although, he thought that 10.2 has already
been released? [2]

Query with 'derby 10.2 -"db-derby" -site:mail-archive.com
-site:db.apache.org -site:nabble.com -site:gmane.org -"car derby"'
turned up some interesting results, including an ONJava blog post I
hadn't seen before. [3] Still too many to really dig through
extensively. Interesting to see Max's blog posts right at the top.

andrew

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-roller-dev/200607.mbox/%3Cfc42905d0607020517o3f6cd9d2i59870f0c04fd4ee1@mail.gmail.com%3E

[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200412.mbox/%3C1102987840.6517.40.camel@brazos.spikesource.com%3E

[3] http://www.oreillynet.com/onjava/blog/2006/07/on_derby.html