db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Radek Terber <lst....@post.cz>
Subject Re: Insert large using SQL
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:20:34 GMT
Michael Segel wrote:
> [...]
Yes, it is correct.
ServerA communicating with RDBMS using JDBC, but it use only "limited"
subset of JDBC methodst (the system is desired to "universal as possible").
The server 'ServerA' does much more operations than only comunicate with
RDBMS. It is inpossible for us rewrite server at this moment.