db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Qilan and Derby manager (was: Re: Have you tried 10.2 beta?)
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:44:01 GMT
Stephen Caine wrote:
> Kathey,
>
> We are testing 10.2 beta with our Derby manager.  Our manager is built
> with AJAX and is part of our web development application, Qilan.  My
> first observation was that deleting a column was not supported (yet),
> but Bryan offered an explanation and timetable.
>
> Our manager can be used to execute raw SQL commands, start/stop Derby,
> create/delete databases/users, create/delete/modify/display tables and
> schema.  We have also have a nice GUI for displaying and editing table
> data.

Hello Stephen,

I tried downloading Qilan to try out the Derby manager. Is it only
available for Mac?

The file I downloaded (the only one available as far as I could see),
was a Mac image (.dmg). I know these supposedly can be converted to .iso
images and then I can mount/burn it, but that seems to be jumping
through a lot of hoops :)

regards,
--
Kristian