db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Anders Morken <ander...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: CREATE SCHEMA schema name AUTHORIZATION username
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:35:07 GMT
damon leong:
> actually i  want restrict some user to select some data
> using schema but grant and revoke cannot in 10.1.3
> is that any way to set authorization user ?

Well, as I mentioned earlier, SQL Authorization is a new feature in
Derby 10.2. If you feel like helping us get 10.2 ready for release, feel
free to test the latest release candidate build - see more info about at the following URL:

This is probably pretty close to the final release, but it's not an
official release yet. =)

Anders Morken

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right!

View raw message