db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Anders Morken <ander...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: CREATE SCHEMA schema name AUTHORIZATION username
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:54:13 GMT
damon leong:
>    can derby use the
>    CREATE SCHEMA schema name AUTHORIZATION username ?
>
>    because when i run ij the error say
>    ERROR 42X01: Syntax error: Encountered "AUTHORIZATION" at line 5, column
>    22.

I'd guess you're trying to use a feature which is new in 10.2 (SQL
Authorization) on an older version of Derby. Which version are you
using, and have you made sure that you're referring to the documentation
for that version, and not the latest 10.2 docs?

--
Anders Morken

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right!