db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Segel" <mse...@segel.com>
Subject RE: ClassFormatError while performing a SQL insert
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:03:11 GMT
Outch. Missed the first part of Derby's statement.

Ok.

Doesn't make sense though.
His insert is a batch insert?
Imagine if you had a table where you were inserting a record that was larger
than 64KB. (Not including blobs) Are you saying that Derby would have failed
prior to your fix?

Within the limitations of Derby and (Java), Leslie's app design doesn't make
sense to begin with.