>>One thing I'd try is creating the statement without using the view.
>>That is, merge the view creation statement in with your select, and see if

that helps. I had a similar problem using Oracle one time, where the

distinct-ness of the view killed my performance. It turned out that the
>>view had to be materialized for every row in the correllated subquery,
>>which as you can expect, really ate up the time.

Hi I tried same query on oracle. I created sam e tables and data.
However, oracle performed query very quickly. It finished its job in 12 sec.
As i mentioned in my previous mail. I solved the problem by changing my query.
I removed inner join. It completed in 3 sec.

Thanx...

Mustafa

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less.