db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Doug Bunting" <dr...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: DerbyClient has problem with whitespaces in connection urls
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:32:31 GMT
Dan,

I understand though I don't see anything in the JDBC specification
requiring spaces be allowed in a jdbc: scheme URL.  Did I miss
something?

My question was about a change which seems unnecessary moving the
jdbc:derby: scheme /further/ from RFC 3986.  The incompatibility with
earlier Derby versions makes matters worse.

thanx,
   doug