db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Deepa Remesh" <drem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How To Run Derby on a PocketPC?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:55:11 GMT
On 8/23/06, Marc Schlegel <Marc.Schlegel@gmx.de> wrote:

>  Hi
>  Now that I'm able to call Derby-Methods without getting strange
> ErrorMessages I need your help again.
>  I want to use the EmbeddedSimpleDataSource, which is mostly used by others,
> but I'm always getting a NullPointerException:

It is good to know that your were able to get past the initial setup
errors. I tried your code with latest codeline and did not get a
NullPointerException.

There was a bug in this area
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-798) found by Tim. This
has been fixed in Derby version 10.1.2.2. Can you try with this
version and check if you still get the exception?

If this is a separate issue, you may open a bug with more details
about the problem. Information to do this can be found at
http://db.apache.org/derby/DerbyBugGuidelines.html

Thanks,
Deepa