db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: NullPointerException in Derby client
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:02:27 GMT
Hi Robert,

Please file a bug report in the Derby JIRA. Include the stack trace
along with an ij script that creates the tables and a simple jdbc
program that issues the query that causes the NPE.

Someone on the Derby dev team will follow up.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com