db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Schatten <ala...@gmx.at>
Subject Test - Database
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:45:36 GMT
Maybe someone has an idea: as I am in the education and reseach field, I
often need test-data to demonstrate specific things like O/R mapping, ER
tools, ...

Or I want to add some examples for an article and stuff. It is typically
quite difficult to get test-databases for such a purpose. I obviously do
not want to put some "real"/operational data from one of my projects
into some example for download. on the other hand, it is some work to
get a serious amount of data that is not complete nonsense.

Has someone an idea, if I can find such test-data for Derby? I actually
need it for introductionary material and articles.

thank you very much

Alex