db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Charlie Kelly <Char...@CharlieKelly.com>
Subject Re: good visual schema browser for derby?
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 15:54:38 GMT
IBM's Cloudscape Workbench does all of the things that ask about (and
its free)..
It is built upon Eclipse.

Additionally, the Data Tools Project (DTP) within Eclipse also provides
the features you request,
and permits you to extend them. http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/

P.S. I highly recommend Eclipse for both software, and database,
development.

Charlie Kelly