db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject j2me pieces
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:23:26 GMT
As part of building the beta, I will need the j2me pieces needed to
trigger the building of the optional jsr169 support. Could someone email
me the relevant classes.zip and jdbc.jar referred to by BUILDING.txt?
Getting my hands on these files is proving to be a chore. I have
downloaded what I think is the relevant distribution from
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/wireless/wctme/bundle.html. However,
unpacking this distribution seems to involve installing Websphere first.
So now I am pulling on a ball of yarn. Hopefully, someone can help me
fast-forward to the end of this process.

Thanks,
-Rick