db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: In Memory
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 21:17:00 GMT
I actually wasn't trying to make look DERBY-646 look better.  I should
have been more clear.  There was a durability mode we were talking about
that would be loosy-goosy about writing the log to disk, while at the
same time guaranteeing database consistency.  You could potentially lose
the last N transactions on a crash, but your database would be rebootable.

David