db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Working set memory usage
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:50:23 GMT
One standard answer is, make sure you are closing all of your statement
and result set objects.   Also, what version are you running?  A number
of memory leaks have been fixed in the latest release (currently in beta).

A good way to find out what is out there in terms of memory leaks is to
go to http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY and search for items
with the work "leak" in them...

David