db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Francois Dignard <jfdign...@broadsoft.com>
Subject Re: Multiple statements in a single execute()
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 14:52:50 GMT
I think you need to do something like this:

Using the statement returned by your connection.createStatement();
You should be able to do:
myStatement.addBatch("CREATE TABLE tablename (<fields>)");
myStatement.addBatch(""INSERT INTO tablename (<fields>) VALUES (<values>)");

myStatement.executeBatch();

This will do the same thing as if you used semi-colons.

Let me know if this helped you,

JF