db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Query performance of joining table and a view
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 07:52:10 GMT
mustafa sener wrote:

> I can do that :). But may I send the db itself as a zip file instead
> of a utility to populate data. The data will be already included in
> db. Is this possible?

A stand-alone reproduction is always best, but I don't want to
discourage you from filing it if you don't have time to do that.  If
the db  is really big, it would be better to post it to a permanent
external location with a link in Jira instead of attaching to Jira.  I
am not really sure what  the acceptable Jira attachment  size cutoff is.

Kathey