db-derby-user mailing list archives

From <de...@segel.com>
Subject RE: Concurrent access problems?
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:33:17 GMT

[mjs]
The person who created the JIRA issue is the one who said "Large amounts of
data".

10K rows of 9 columns, is not a "large amount" of data.

While Mark posted that he tried using MySQL instead of Derby, one has to ask
if he tried running the query independent of his app.

The point is that there are a lot of variables that can impact performance.
Spring and Hibernate are two of them.

So unless someone introduced a "bug" in the latest release, I'm a bit
skeptical of the issue.