db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Segel" <mse...@segel.com>
Subject RE: Results portion
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:59:44 GMT

I realize its been a while since I've read Derby's manual, but doesn't Derby
support Scrollable cursors?

A scrollable cursor will allow you to run a query and to fetch specific rows
from the result set. At a minimum, that is what Sergey is originally asking
and which is supported by multiple RDBMSs.

View raw message