db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby optimizer hints?
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 06:32:57 GMT
Hi Ateesh,

Optimizer hint support was added to Derby 10.2 as part of jira DERBY-573 :
Provide support for optimizer overrides in Derby.

If you think you have come across some Derby optimization issue with your
particular scenario, you should probably send more info on it to the Derby
community and someone might be able to take a look to see if there is a real
bug involved here.

Mamta