db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Derby plug-in for 10.1.3.1 - suggestion / contribution
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 04:03:20 GMT
On 7/7/06, home4slc@pacbell.net <home4slc@pacbell.net> wrote:

> I believe the most important part about this checklist is to complete an ICLA.
> Also, please file a JIRA to attach the patch to.
>
> 3) Have you filed a JIRA before?  I believe you need to get developer access to do so.
> If you don't have this access, post a message to the derby-dev mailing list to request
> this access.

Hi Ian,

You can file an issue without needing additional permissions. But to
edit issues after they are filed, you will need to be added to the
derby-developers group. You have two userids in JIRA, ianleslie and
lesliesoftware, if you do need developer access to edit a JIRA issue,
please let me know which id you would like granted access. Also, if
you would prefer that I remove one of the accounts, I can take care of
that as well.

thanks,
andrew