db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stanczak Group <jus...@stanczakgroup.com>
Subject Re: Embedded in Servlet on Tomcat? Possible Toplink Issue
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 01:44:50 GMT
Trying it with the -Dderby.system.home option causes the derby.log to
show in that spot, but the error still comes up. This has got to be a
Toplink issue. I'll go that direction now. Thanks.

>>> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t144344-tomcat-50-setting-system-properties-for-an-application.html

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group